Re: [Clip] Re: Need to extract surnames And a couple of other things

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2001
      Hi Hugo,

      >I was wondering about the keyboard-shortcuts/macro question the
      >other day. (BTW - Great that version 5 has the ability of
      >Shortcut Keys! Is there an outline of all suggested
      >updates/changes or is it still classified?)

      There is not a list, but a few of the coming main attractions
      are: customizable syntax highlighting, treeview Outlines,
      customizable keyboard shortcuts, variable width fonts in Pro,
      line highlighting in color, and much more.

      >Suppose I was to launch (hitting the appropriate windows-shortcut
      >key) "Notetab.exe /L=LibraryName:ClipName", with NTP still open,
      >would that be a stupid way of starting a clip? It works fine...

      If it works for you and that is what you want, then how could it
      be "stupid"? :) I wish we had the capability of defining say 10
      /L=LibraryName:ClipName off the content menu of the Taskbar or
      tray icon for NoteTab myself. I requested it a few times in the
      past - maybe version 5. ;)

      Yes, it does. :) http://www.fookes.com/mailbag

      http://www.notetab.net

      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips