Disk files

  • Manuel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2001
      Hi, all,

      If i selec a file in disk files the clip execute the asociate program,
      but I want to leave select the file in the diskfiles, because I can
      move down with down and execute the clip again

      When finish the clip the cursor go to the document active :-(

      ^!Keyboard SHIFT+F7 SHIFT+F10 Y
      ^!^$GetClipboard$

      Thanks in advance
      ---
      Manuel
      manuel123@...
      - Cursos por email:Windows,Navegador,Outlook,Html,Word,Excel,Access
      También para ciegos.
      http://manuel123.8m.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2001
        Hi Manuel,

        >If i selec a file in disk files the clip execute the asociate
        >program, but I want to leave select the file in the diskfiles,
        >because I can move down with down and execute the clip again
        >
        >When finish the clip the cursor go to the document active :-(
        >

        >^!Keyboard SHIFT+F7 SHIFT+F10 Y
        >^!^$GetClipboard$

        It is always hard for me to tell if you are giving information or
        asking a question. I realize English is not your mother tongue.
        Perhaps if you asked a question though and used a question mark
        (?) it would be easier for us to reply to your posts. Perhaps
        you were wanting to ask:

        How do I keep the focus on the Quick List in the Disk List view?

        If so, try something like this:

        ^!Keyboard SHIFT+F7 SHIFT+F10 Y
        ^!^$GetClipboard$
        ^!SetFocus List_Disk

        http://www.notetab.net

        http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips
      • Manuel
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 29, 2001
          (Cita de Jody)
          >How do I keep the focus on the Quick List in the Disk List view?

          >^!Keyboard SHIFT+F7 SHIFT+F10 Y
          >^!^$GetClipboard$
          >^!SetFocus List_Disk

          MANUEL
          Ok, very thanks. It'w work ok. Very thanks, again.
          Now I can launch the document with the asociate program from disk
          files view.

          ---