H=Edit Quick List's Directory View

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2001
      Hi Steve and All,

      >>If I go to the quick list (using f6), right mouse click and
      >>choose disk files there are various choices saved in the drop
      >>down box at the top. These are just paths and don't seem to be
      >>listed in any of my .fvr files. One of these I added by mistake
      >>and don't know how to delete it.

      I put the Clips up on Snatch-A-Clip last night so you can get
      them there without worrying about split lines. I also took out
      the section about editing the .udt file. <g> I just took a Clip
      I already have at Snatch-A-Clip to edit User defined
      Dictionaries (*.udt) and slightly edited it forget to change some
      of the wording.

      You can get the three Clips at one time from:

      http://www.notetab.net/html/snatchclp.htm

      It is the first one and called: H=Edit Directory List

      >H="Open *.ini"
      >H="DeleteLine"
      >H="Edit Directory List (Part of Quick List)"

      http://www.notetab.net

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips