Re: [NTB] Disk files list 2

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2001
      Hi Steve,

      >If I go to the quick list (using f6), right mouse click and
      >choose disk files there are various choices saved in the drop
      >down box at the top. These are just paths and don't seem to be
      >listed in any of my .fvr files. One of these I added by mistake
      >and don't know how to delete it.

      You'll have to joint the long lines that will probably get split
      in the mail. Just select them and use the Join Lines tool.

      <--- Copy below this line --->
      H=";Info"
      ; Last Updated 01-23-2001, Sojourner@..., jody
      To edit a Quick List Directory group, the paths in the Quick List combobox, open NoteTab's ini file (NotePro.ini or NoteTab.ini). Delete the lines you do not want leaving no blank line in their place. You can use the DeleteLine clip for this by placing your cursor on the line and clicking on the clip. Additional line deletions can be done by placing your cursor on the line (or using your Up/Down keys) and pressing "Ctrl+Space Bar". Run the "Edit Directory List (Part of the Quick List) Clip after that. Lastly, save the ini file with an exclamation mark in from of it and restart NoteTab. You can start the Clip right above the [DirectoryList] section in the ini file.

      H="Open *.ini"
      ; Last Updated 01-23-2001, Sojourner@..., jody
      ^!Open ^?{(T=O;F="User Defined Dictionaries|*.udt")Your NotePro.ini or NoteTab file may be in NoteTab or Dictionaries=^$GetAppPath$}
      ^!Info [L]To edit a User Dictionary (such as default.udt) first open it in NoteTab from NoteTab's main folder or its Dictionaries folder. If one is not open, you will be prompted to browse to it. Delete the lines you do not want leaving no blank line in their place. You can use the DeleteLine clip for this by placing your cursor on the line and clicking on the clip. Additional line deletions can be done by placing your cursor on the line (or using your Up/Down keys) and pressing "Ctrl+Space Bar".

      H="DeleteLine"
      ; Last Updated 01-23-2001, Sojourner@..., jody
      ^!DeleteLine

      H="Edit Directory List (Part of Quick List)"
      ; Last Updated 01-23-2001, Sojourner@..., jody
      ; Last updated on 01-22-2001, Sojourner@..., jody
      ^!Continue To edit a the Dorectroy Quick List listing in the combobox first open NoteTab's ini file found it its main folder (NotePro.ini or NoteTab.ini). If you have not done so, please read About before continuing. Continue?

      ^!SetHintInfo Reformatting ^$GetDocName$...
      ^!SetScreenUpdate Off
      ^!Find "Specs_" STI
      ^!Set %Counter%=0

      :Loop
      ^!Inc %Counter%
      ^!Find "=" S
      ^!IfTrue ^$IsEmpty("^$GetLine$")$ SpecsCount
      ^!Select Bol
      ^!InsertText Specs_^%Counter%=
      ^!Jump +1
      ^!Goto Loop

      :SpecsCount
      ^!Find "SpecsCount=" SBI
      ^!IfError Info
      ^!Select Eol
      ^!Dec %Counter%
      ^!InsertText SpecsCount=^%Counter%
      ^!Jump 1

      :Info
      ^!Info Simply repeat the process to delete more words. You may now Save & Close the file if you are satisfied with it. Be sure to save with the exclamation mark in from of the ini file name as stated in Info.^p^pHappy NoteTab'n!^p^pJody Adair^pmailto:Sojourner@...^phttp://www.notetab.net^p

      <--- Copy above this line, right --->
      <--- click over a Library, and --->
      <--- choose "Add from Clipboard" --->

      http://www.notetab.net

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2001
        Hi Steve and All,

        >>If I go to the quick list (using f6), right mouse click and
        >>choose disk files there are various choices saved in the drop
        >>down box at the top. These are just paths and don't seem to be
        >>listed in any of my .fvr files. One of these I added by mistake
        >>and don't know how to delete it.

        I put the Clips up on Snatch-A-Clip last night so you can get
        them there without worrying about split lines. I also took out
        the section about editing the .udt file. <g> I just took a Clip
        I already have at Snatch-A-Clip to edit User defined
        Dictionaries (*.udt) and slightly edited it forget to change some
        of the wording.

        You can get the three Clips at one time from:

        http://www.notetab.net/html/snatchclp.htm

        It is the first one and called: H=Edit Directory List