Re: [Clip] Re: extract color from web page

    Message 1 of 26 , Jan 21, 2001
      Hi Ben,

      >I have downloaded a clip called Tabs2Spaces but find that it has
      >several errors on my system: Std on W98ES. Does it require Pro, or
      >do I perhaps have a defective copy?

      I just tested it in Std 4.83 and it works fine. I got the copy
      off my Snatch-A-Clip made by Claes. You may want to try the copy
      off eGroups. Search for:

      Making a table

      You need to click on Source at eGroups to make sure the lines
      don't get joined.

      Here, try this:
      http://www.egroups.com/message/ntb-clips/3717?source=1

      http://www.notetab.net