NoteTab Light and Pro 4.84 pre-release

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2001
      Hello everyone,

      I've just finished uploading the pre-release versions of NoteTab Light and
      NoteTab Pro Trial 4.84. The package for each title contains a Setup
      program, so installation is easy. Just make sure you don't install over
      your registered version of NoteTab.

      You'll find the download links on the following page:

      http://www.notetab.com/beta.htm

      Enjoy!

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes