Re: [Clip] Append (was without subject)

  • Elizabeth Wild
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2001
      Alan, and the list

      Let me try to be a little clearer about what I need. One of the programs that I have to use at work generates files with the following names (this really is how they are
      named). The 0105 reports were available on Sat, 0106 reports were available Sun, and 0107 reports were available Mon. What I need to be able to do is capture
      the name of the file containing my report (in this case Crw0105m.016, Crw0106m.01b, and Crw0107m.01d). I need to be able to store these names, so that I can
      send an email to Cindy which contains links to the files she needs. I have in place a good mechanism for finding out which file I need, and for stepping through
      successive days (starting and stopping where appropriate.) However, I have not figured out a good way to capture the names.

      Crw0105m.016
      Crw0105m.017
      Crw0105m.018
      Crw0105m.019