Re: [Clip] autorun clip to open notetab

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2000
      Hi Manuel,

      >it's possible the next?
      >
      >Create a direct access in desktop and then
      >1. Open notetab
      >2. Execute a clip

      Make a shortcut to NoteTab. The commandline in the shortcut to
      run NoteTab should contain the path and extra code including
      Library and Clip like the following:

      "E:\NoteTab Pro\NotePro.exe" /L=LibraryName:RunClip

      You need to use quotes if you Library or Clip name has spaces in
      it. Off the top of my head it is, but might not be correct:

      "E:\NoteTab Pro\NotePro.exe" /L="LibraryName:RunClip"

      /L=LibraryName:RunClip
      Changes the default Clip library to the one indicated by
      LibraryName (without extension or path). Optionally use RunClip
      to specify a Clip to execute once NoteTab is open.

      See Command-line Parameters in Help for more commandlines to run.

      http://www.notetab.net

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips
    • Manuel
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2001
        (Cita de Jody)
        >Make a shortcut to NoteTab. The commandline in the shortcut to
        >run NoteTab should contain the path and extra code including
        >Library and Clip like the following:
        >
        >"E:\NoteTab Pro\NotePro.exe" /L=LibraryName:RunClip

        Ok, the idea is perfect. Now
        I'm press Ctrl+Alt+C to open notetab and run a clip that open a new
        document and use as paste board and minimize notetab.

        Then I go copying from others aplications and the end copy the paste
        text to other files.

        Examples: when I reading de mail, o surfing on the web.

        ^!OPEN C:\Mis Documentos\pruebas\copiador.ntp
        ;Indico el texto que separa a cada línea copiada
        ;Ejemplo (Cita), (Carlos), etc.
        ;Si no quiero nada coloco punto y coma
        ;en las dos lineas siguientes para no ejecutarlas
        ^!Set %separador%=^?[Escribe separador=(CITA)]
        ^!SetPasteboardDivider ^P^P^%separador%^P

        ;Activa documento como portapapeles
        ^!Toolbar Paste Board
        ;Minimiza Notetab
        ^!MinimizeApp

        ---
        Manuel
        manuel123@...
        - Cursos por email:Windows,Navegador,Outlook,Html,Word,Excel,Access
        También para ciegos.
        http://manuel123.8m.com