autorun clip to open notetab

  • Manuel
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2000
      it's possible the next?

      Create a direct access in desktop and then
      1. Open notetab
      2. Execute a clip

      Thanks
      ---
      Manuel
      manuel123@...
      - Cursos por email:Windows,Navegador,Outlook,Html,Word,Excel,Access
      También para ciegos.
      http://manuel123.8m.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2000
        Hi Manuel,

        >it's possible the next?
        >
        >Create a direct access in desktop and then
        >1. Open notetab
        >2. Execute a clip

        Make a shortcut to NoteTab. The commandline in the shortcut to
        run NoteTab should contain the path and extra code including
        Library and Clip like the following:

        "E:\NoteTab Pro\NotePro.exe" /L=LibraryName:RunClip

        You need to use quotes if you Library or Clip name has spaces in
        it. Off the top of my head it is, but might not be correct:

        "E:\NoteTab Pro\NotePro.exe" /L="LibraryName:RunClip"

        /L=LibraryName:RunClip
        Changes the default Clip library to the one indicated by
        LibraryName (without extension or path). Optionally use RunClip
        to specify a Clip to execute once NoteTab is open.

        See Command-line Parameters in Help for more commandlines to run.

        http://www.notetab.net

        Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
        mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
        http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips
      • Manuel
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2001
          (Cita de Jody)
          >Make a shortcut to NoteTab. The commandline in the shortcut to
          >run NoteTab should contain the path and extra code including
          >Library and Clip like the following:
          >
          >"E:\NoteTab Pro\NotePro.exe" /L=LibraryName:RunClip

          Ok, the idea is perfect. Now
          I'm press Ctrl+Alt+C to open notetab and run a clip that open a new
          document and use as paste board and minimize notetab.

          Then I go copying from others aplications and the end copy the paste
          text to other files.

          Examples: when I reading de mail, o surfing on the web.

          ^!OPEN C:\Mis Documentos\pruebas\copiador.ntp
          ;Indico el texto que separa a cada línea copiada
          ;Ejemplo (Cita), (Carlos), etc.
          ;Si no quiero nada coloco punto y coma
          ;en las dos lineas siguientes para no ejecutarlas
          ^!Set %separador%=^?[Escribe separador=(CITA)]
          ^!SetPasteboardDivider ^P^P^%separador%^P

          ;Activa documento como portapapeles
          ^!Toolbar Paste Board
          ;Minimiza Notetab
          ^!MinimizeApp