Thanks and a Happy New Year!

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2000
      Hi everyone,

      On this last day of 2000, I'd like to take the opportunity to thank you all
      for your support, whether you have contributed financially in registering a
      copy, and/or have recommended NoteTab to others, and/or helped people on
      these mailing lists, and/or written to us with helpful suggestions or bug
      reports. I look forward to continuing my work on NoteTab in 2001 and will
      do my best to fulfill your text-editing needs with this upcoming versions.

      I also owe a special THANK YOU to Jody, who's doing a marvelous job in
      running all the Fookes Software mailing lists and for the top notch
      customer support he is providing all those who need assistance. Without
      Jody's help, I probably wouldn't find much time to program anymore.

      Very best wishes to all of you for fabulous 2001!
      Eric G.V. Fookes