My Survey Form/File Clip

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2000
      Dear Group,

      In an effort to continue my dialogue with myself in an effort to get this
      clip completed....I have posted the clip (actually two clips and two
      template files that chain together) for your reading pleasure:
      http://www.bestfoot.com/notetab/

      Note that near the bottom in red I comment where I am getting an error
      message on closing a log file I create during the clip. Help on that minor
      issue would be appreciated.

      I used the clip to make a survey about notetab. So you may see the result
      obtained with use of the completed clip. Please take the survey:
      http://www.grbar.org/survey/notetabpro.html

      The survey script that actually crunches the survey is from
      www.bignosebird.com, one of my favorite web sites. Perhaps when bignosebird
      sees how neat this clip runs he will recommend that users of the survey
      script get notetab pro and generate the surveys with the clip.

      ---
      Don Passenger