Hot File of the Day at ZDNet

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2000
      Hi everyone,

      Sorry, I just couldn't resist telling you that one of my new screen savers
      is currently Hot File of the Day at ZDNet Downloads:

      http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/

      It's called the Absolute Europe "Mega" Screen Saver and has 110
      high-resolution photographs of central and northern Europe. If you can't
      afford a trip to Europe, this is the next best thing <g>.

      BTW, if you haven't found the perfect Christmas gift yet, you might like to
      consider offering this new screen saver to someone. Jody provides free
      Christmas gift wrapping for the CD-ROM during December. He gets a good
      percentage for each sale, so it's also a nice way to reward him for the
      excellent job he is doing in maintaining all these mailing lists and
      answering questions.

      Here's the screen saver's homepage:

      http://www.fookes.com/screensavers/mega-info.htm

      Concerning NoteTab... I've made good progress in rewriting my libraries for
      NoteTab 5.0. So far, I have about 90% of my shared Delphi libraries (units)
      completed. But there is still a lot of work to be done to complete the
      actual editor code.

      Thanks to those of you who have sent me Clipbook libraries and sorry that I
      haven't uploaded them yet. These have been very busy times. I'll try to get
      them up this weekend...

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes