Re: [Clip] Maximize App?

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2000
      Hi Elizabeth,

      >Is there a way to maximize the NoteTab from within a clip?
      >
      >I found the command ^!MinimizeApp, but I need to be able to set
      >NoteTab to maximum.

      Try the following taken from Wayne's Cross Reference. :) Too bad
      Wayne has not had the time to update it yet, but. :( It is still
      the best thing going though and you can add all the new
      commands/functions to it.

      H=Wayne's Notetab
      ^!URL http://landru.myhome.net/wayne/notetab.html

      H=Wayne's Cross Reference
      ^!URL http://landru.myhome.net/wayne/ntr460.zip

      ^!ActivateApp

      Activates the NoteTab application Window. If NoteTab is minimized
      or behind other windows, the window is restored and brought to
      the front.

      See topic:
      [Clip Language - Executing Programs]

      See also:
      [CmdShow]
      [FocusApp]
      [FocusDoc]
      [GetAppPath]
      [GetAppTitle]
      [MinimizeApp]
      [Refresh]
      [ShowClipbook]

      ^!MinimizeApp

      Minimizes the NoteTab application Window. This can often make
      clips run faster. But note that some commands, (such as
      ^!Keyboard), do not work properly when the editor window is
      minimized.

      See topic:
      [Clip Language - Executing Programs]

      See also:
      [ActivateApp]
      [Close]
      [CmdShow]
      [Delay]
      [GetAppPath]

      http://www.notetab.net

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips
    • Wayne VanWeerthuizen
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 9, 2000
        On Fri, 08 Dec 2000 10:54:22 -0600, Jody <av1611@...> wrote:

        Elizabeth wrote:

        >Is there a way to maximize the NoteTab from within a clip?
        >
        >I found the command ^!MinimizeApp, but I need to be able to set
        >NoteTab to maximum.

        Here is a clip that I thought would work to maximize NoteTab.
        The clip was tested, and failed to work, with NoteTab Pro 4.83.

        H="Maximize NoteTab (Does Not Work)"
        ^!ActivateApp
        ^!Keyboard Alt+Spacebar X

        At this point in time I know of no workable solution. Sorry.

        Maybe someone else on this list can figure it out. Or maybe
        it is not possible at this time. ;-(

        Jody Adair to Elizabeth:

        >Try the following taken from Wayne's Cross Reference. :) Too bad
        >Wayne has not had the time to update it yet, but. :( It is still
        >the best thing going though and you can add all the new
        >commands/functions to it.

        Sad to say, nothing in the outline gives the answer to her
        question.

        I worked the updated NoteTab Reference Outline a bit more today.
        I'll give it another couple hours tonight.

        The new version is substantially redone since the earlier
        version, with an improved layout and more information and
        examples. Once I clean out some extra messes I've left on
        many pages, I'll soon have a still incomplete preview copy to
        send to those who helped with either the Outline or the
        glossary.

        --
        Wayne M. VanWeerthuizen