Maximize App?

  • Elizabeth Wild
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2000
      Is there a way to maximize the NoteTab from within a clip?

      I found the command ^!MinimizeApp, but I need to be able to set NoteTab to maximum.

      As I was writing this I decided that I think I can do it through a ^!Keyboard command, but is there a better/official way to do it.

      Thanks
      Elizabeth Wild
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2000
        Hi Elizabeth,

        >Is there a way to maximize the NoteTab from within a clip?
        >
        >I found the command ^!MinimizeApp, but I need to be able to set
        >NoteTab to maximum.

        Try the following taken from Wayne's Cross Reference. :) Too bad
        Wayne has not had the time to update it yet, but. :( It is still
        the best thing going though and you can add all the new
        commands/functions to it.

        H=Wayne's Notetab
        ^!URL http://landru.myhome.net/wayne/notetab.html

        H=Wayne's Cross Reference
        ^!URL http://landru.myhome.net/wayne/ntr460.zip

        ^!ActivateApp

        Activates the NoteTab application Window. If NoteTab is minimized
        or behind other windows, the window is restored and brought to
        the front.

        See topic:
        [Clip Language - Executing Programs]

        See also:
        [CmdShow]
        [FocusApp]
        [FocusDoc]
        [GetAppPath]
        [GetAppTitle]
        [MinimizeApp]
        [Refresh]
        [ShowClipbook]

        ^!MinimizeApp

        Minimizes the NoteTab application Window. This can often make
        clips run faster. But note that some commands, (such as
        ^!Keyboard), do not work properly when the editor window is
        minimized.

        See topic:
        [Clip Language - Executing Programs]

        See also:
        [ActivateApp]
        [Close]
        [CmdShow]
        [Delay]
        [GetAppPath]

        http://www.notetab.net

        Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
        mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
        http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips
      • Wayne VanWeerthuizen
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 9, 2000
          On Fri, 08 Dec 2000 10:54:22 -0600, Jody <av1611@...> wrote:

          Elizabeth wrote:

          >Is there a way to maximize the NoteTab from within a clip?
          >
          >I found the command ^!MinimizeApp, but I need to be able to set
          >NoteTab to maximum.

          Here is a clip that I thought would work to maximize NoteTab.
          The clip was tested, and failed to work, with NoteTab Pro 4.83.

          H="Maximize NoteTab (Does Not Work)"
          ^!ActivateApp
          ^!Keyboard Alt+Spacebar X

          At this point in time I know of no workable solution. Sorry.

          Maybe someone else on this list can figure it out. Or maybe
          it is not possible at this time. ;-(

          Jody Adair to Elizabeth:

          >Try the following taken from Wayne's Cross Reference. :) Too bad
          >Wayne has not had the time to update it yet, but. :( It is still
          >the best thing going though and you can add all the new
          >commands/functions to it.

          Sad to say, nothing in the outline gives the answer to her
          question.

          I worked the updated NoteTab Reference Outline a bit more today.
          I'll give it another couple hours tonight.

          The new version is substantially redone since the earlier
          version, with an improved layout and more information and
          examples. Once I clean out some extra messes I've left on
          many pages, I'll soon have a still incomplete preview copy to
          send to those who helped with either the Outline or the
          glossary.

          --
          Wayne M. VanWeerthuizen