Array file launch

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2000
      Hi,

      Can a clip accomplish the following? If so, how?

      Within my NoteTab's documents directory:

      all files that have a certain file extension, I want these particular files
      launched (the amount of these particular files could vary from one to
      approximately not much more than about four files)

      ^!Shell "C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\Documents\EmailFil01.eml" will
      launch one file

      But I may have: EmailFil01.eml, EmailFil02.eml, EmailFil03.eml,
      EmailFil04.eml (four files)

      As far as the clip goes:

      I would guess that according to the specific file extension (.eml), first
      gather the files into an array?

      But then, ^!Shell will launch each individual file, I already tried it.

      But, how to have ^!Shell to (act on one at a time) in succession get each
      file launched that is from the array, say if there are three or four files
      of the specified file extension type??

      Thanks. Regards. Alan.