Re: [Clip] Bracket & Brace QuickRef (was: square label)

    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 4, 2000
      Hi Harvey,

      >What's your definition of a 'HUGE' wizard? I wrote a clip that
      >defines 47 variables (if I didn't miscount), does all the search
      >and replace and then clears variables.

      One with many input fields in the wizard. It is resource
      dependent and perhaps the amount on items in the comboboxes. I
      think I get the error at about 30 depending on my resources at
      the time. I can close down and app or two and run the Clip. It
      is not uncommon for me to have a couple browser, two eMail
      copies, ICQ, and a number of tray utilities, etc. running at the
      same time.

      http://www.notetab.net

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...