Re: [Clip] Bracket & Brace QuickRef (was: square label)

  • Harvey R. Savage
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 4, 2000
      Jody wrote:

      > FYI: Huge wizards can cause the Combobox out of memory error when
      > in a low resource condition.
      >

      > Happy Clip'n!
      > Jody

      Hi Jody,

      What's your definition of a 'HUGE' wizard? I wrote a clip that
      defines 47 variables (if I didn't miscount), does all the search
      and replace and then clears variables.

      I haven't had any trouble yet but if I do this may give me
      another place to troubleshoot.
      Message 2 of 23 , Dec 4, 2000
        Hi Harvey,

        >What's your definition of a 'HUGE' wizard? I wrote a clip that
        >defines 47 variables (if I didn't miscount), does all the search
        >and replace and then clears variables.

        One with many input fields in the wizard. It is resource
        dependent and perhaps the amount on items in the comboboxes. I
        think I get the error at about 30 depending on my resources at
        the time. I can close down and app or two and run the Clip. It
        is not uncommon for me to have a couple browser, two eMail
        copies, ICQ, and a number of tray utilities, etc. running at the
        same time.

        http://www.notetab.net

        Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
        mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...