Move File clip

  • rainmark@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2000
      Hi Jody & Tabbers,

      I'm trying to get the MoveFile clip below to list the
      focused file, including the extension, in the wizard
      along with the path. Is this possible?

      Right now, the clip is only listing the path without the
      file name or extension and I'm having to type that in.

      ^!MoveFile "^?{(T=O)Move file from where, full path
      (type in filename.ext)=^$GetPath$}" "^?{(T=D)Move to
      where, end in backslash, no file name}"

      Thanks,
      Mark