Re: [Clip] Delayed Email!!

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2000
      Hi Eb, all,

      > If you investigate recent posts by Alan Cummings, you will discover
      > all sorts of strange dates. But note the TOPIC of the posts!
      >
      > The thread was about dealing with the end of the month!! I'd guess
      > that Alan had just set back the clock on his PC to test some Clips
      > that dealt with different dates, and he did not bother setting the
      > clock back to the current date.
      >

      > Or maybe it is his way of going back to the "good ole days".

      Ah, nostalgia :-)

      Eb caught it.

      I had no idea something like that would happen. I thought email date was
      set by email server or etc.

      Well, you can take it as proof that I set my computer's date back while I
      accomplished testing/exploring/discovering/learning of the "Date" clip.

      This scenario would explain why I sometimes get an email from the list with
      a date and time that's in the future. Yes, I received one this morning with
      the time stamp on it was near 45 minutes ahead of my local time here in
      Sacramento, California (near West coast USA time zone) How's that for fast
      delivery?

      Regards. Alan.