Previous/Next in HTML doc sequence

  • Michael Mullins
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2000
      I use templates to name my documents sequentially (24.html, 25.html,
      25.html, 27.html)

      I manually insert links to the previous and next documents in the sequence
      (within 24.html, there are links to 23.html and 25.html)

      Using the clip libraries, is there a way I can extract the filename
      (24.html), and have it automatically generate 23.html in one spot and
      25.html in another?

      Thanks for your help,

      Michael