[Clip] Ntb-Clips@eGroups.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 1999
      Hi All,

      Seems eGroups finally broke loose with some additions. I just received
      a post saying 140 subscribers added and another saying 101 invited.
      There will probably be a number of you who get both. If you do, you
      disregard the invitation if you are reading this post with the from
      address of Ntb-Advanced@.... You should receive two copies.
      There are about four members that sign on over the last few days. You
      will need to manually subscribe to the new list. Just send an empty
      post to:

      Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@egroups.com

      Please start making all your posts over to the new list and not Ntb-Advanced. You can stay subscribed to it if you want. It will take
      me a few days to get the time to figure out how to move the archives
      to the new list.

      Sorry about the delay. Some things just got messed up and took awhile
      to get straightened out - hopefully they are.

      Happy NoteTabbin',
      Jody Adair

      The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
      http://www.sureword.com/notetab/