Halting clip exection.

  • Tor Sorensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2000
      Hi everybody

      Yesterday I was experimenting with a clip to find and delete all lines beginning with the text NAME=. I looped the clip with a :label and a ^!goto label because I wanted the operation to continue until all the lines starting with NAME= were gone. It worked, but I had to do ctrl-alt-del in the end to stop the clip, even though all the NAME= lines were gone. Is there anyway to halt clip execution in NTP (without having to program the halting procedure into the clip)?

      Thanks in advance!
      Tor Bechmann