Re: [Clip] Use as paste board, and saving with incrementing file names

  • Bryan Guignard
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2000
      Thanks a lot everyone. All your suggestions are good ones. I have plenty to work
      with now...maybe too much (-:

      I still have to refine this system a bit and decide on how the final product
      will work. I will certainly implement several of these suggestions as I want to
      give the user as much flexibility as possible.

      Consider this thread closed.

      Bryan Guignard