[Clip] Re: Silly Question...

  • Kay Roath
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 1999
      06/04/1999 11:11 AM Ben Badgley wrote

      > On 3 Jun 99, at 22:25, Von Winkle Karl R NPRI wrote:

      > Jody,
      > Thanks for the QUICK Answer but sadly.. I need the Characters to
      > HTML/All Special Characters. It does not seem to be on the list?

      Apparently, the Characters to HTML that can be used as a
      toolbar icon or shortcut menu item is the same as the
      Extended Chrs rather than All Special.

      If you're a keyboard person (using English), you could use
      Alt+M R A
      If that key combo gets the right menu option for All Special
      Chr on your system, then you could use a clip to do it.

      ;---Start clip
      H=All Special Characters
      ^!Delay 1
      ^!KeyBoard Alt+M R A
      ;---end clip

      non-English could still use a key combo but it would
      probably be a different set of keys. You'd just need to go
      through the menu & use the underlined keys instead of the
      ones I used.

      The Delay 1 is just in case you use Ctrl+SpaceBar to execute
      the clip. It sometimes gives a keyboard error without the
      delay.

      --- Grandma Kay ---
      http://notetab.kay.net