[Clip] Pegasus

  • dead-dog@citynet.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 1999
      Hey, Jody and group!

      I currently use and like Pegasus mail for windows 95.
      I was just wondering are there any clips around for this
      email client. I noticed some for Eudora, but so far have seen
      none for Pegasus. Not trying to sound like a complainer, just
      wanting some fairness.
      Thanks

      Ben

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 1999
        Hi Ben,

        > I currently use and like Pegasus mail for windows 95. I was
        > just wondering are there any clips around for this email
        > client. I noticed some for Eudora, but so far have seen none
        > for Pegasus.

        Trying running this and see if it works:

        H=NoteMail
        ^!eMail "Jody" <kjb1611@...>;Testing My MAPI in PMail;+

        If not, see your help for turning on MAPI. Most my Eudora
        eMail clips will work with any mail program as long as MAPI
        is installed. Others will work with a little editing. See
        NoteDora at the link below under the Library page.

        If you prefer not to turn it on, then try my NoteBack clip
        which has a clip in it for PMail and other mail clients that
        does not use MAPI. It is slower than MAPI but works. If
        NoteBack is not up on the Libraries page, check back in a few
        hours. I have about 5 new and/or updated Libraries and not
        sure if I got them on the web yet - been very busy.

        Happy NoteTabbin',
        Jody Adair

        The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
        http://www.sureword.com/notetab