[Clip] Re: Silly Question...

  • Ben Badgley
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4, 1999
      On 3 Jun 99, at 22:25, Von Winkle Karl R NPRI wrote:

      Jody,
      Thanks for the QUICK Answer but sadly.. I need the Characters to
      HTML/All Special Characters. It does not seem to be on the list?

      Say I have the Statement...

      IF I > 15 then if x <= 12 then if y <> z then Print "hello"

      and I want to put this in a web page It needs to be ..

      IF I > 15 then if x <= 12 then if y <> z then Print
      "hello"

      I would like to be able to highlight the text and convert it to HTML. Using
      the Characters to HTML does not do the Special characters.

      I'll be ordering the Standard Version of NoteTAB this weekend.

      Your quick response to my question is the reason. FreeWare software with
      support!! Kewl.

      Thanks in Advance.

      Karl VonWinkle

      I'm not sure of the exact syntax of it yet what you are loking to do
      use the toolbar menu >highlight html< command to then script out
      a quick easy doc.write. this should help another notetabber offer
      more syntax on how to do it.
      Just my thoughts on the whole issue, oh and please refrain from
      Kewl. That word drives my Cool Aid man crazy ;-)

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 1999
        06/04/1999 11:11 AM Ben Badgley wrote

        > On 3 Jun 99, at 22:25, Von Winkle Karl R NPRI wrote:

        > Jody,
        > Thanks for the QUICK Answer but sadly.. I need the Characters to
        > HTML/All Special Characters. It does not seem to be on the list?

        Apparently, the Characters to HTML that can be used as a
        toolbar icon or shortcut menu item is the same as the
        Extended Chrs rather than All Special.

        If you're a keyboard person (using English), you could use
        Alt+M R A
        If that key combo gets the right menu option for All Special
        Chr on your system, then you could use a clip to do it.

        ;---Start clip
        H=All Special Characters
        ^!Delay 1
        ^!KeyBoard Alt+M R A
        ;---end clip

        non-English could still use a key combo but it would
        probably be a different set of keys. You'd just need to go
        through the menu & use the underlined keys instead of the
        ones I used.

        The Delay 1 is just in case you use Ctrl+SpaceBar to execute
        the clip. It sometimes gives a keyboard error without the
        delay.

        --- Grandma Kay ---
        http://notetab.kay.net