[Clip] Re: a new clip is born........

  • Nicole Simon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 1999
      Fine made Jürgen, but

      > Magdeburg, the name is Biederitz. I'm a student of informatics on
      > university in Magdeburg.

      First thing to learn as a student of informatics: Don't reinvent the wheel.
      There is an Euroconverter from Eric at his clipbooklibrary page under
      NTP Clipbooks
      ^!URL:http://www.notetab.com/libraries.htm

      Nevertheless: The fact that there is a solution to the problem doesn't mean
      that there might be no better solution.

      You will find Notetab beeing _very_ valuable for being an informatics
      student; programming is much less typing with notetab. If you do
      programming with c, you can take a look at my awk-librabry - many of the
      content is similar for C.

      Nicole

      --
      »So, you're searching for alien life forms? Don't you meet
      enough strange people in discussion lists like this one? ;o)«