^!Save AS where I am BUT ^$ONE LEVEL HIGHER$ Question

  • Hans Witschi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2000
      Dear NTrs,

      I use a script which takes all file names from a directory, creates a list with
      links and creates several html files for each entry. The INDEX File, I would
      like to save ONE LEVEL HIGHER without making the decision myself.

      ^!Save AS ^%Directory%\[HERE I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A CODE LIKE "^$ONE LEVEL
      HIGHER$"]/^$StrLower(^%FileName%)$.htm

      How do I solve this problem

      Regards

      Hans