[Clip] Re: [NTB] Re: request to extend print facility [Correction]

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2000
      Hi Tom,

      This is just a little correction. The clip that I posted will print the
      whole document if you select a document that is not an outline file. For
      outline files, it will only print the currently focused topic. ^$GetText$
      returns all of the text in the current document as its output but if the
      current document is an outline document then it only returns all of the
      text in the currently focused topic.

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...