Re: [NTB] Re: request to extend print facility

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2000
      Hi Tom,

      At 02:57 PM 10/05/2000 -0000, you wrote:
      >Larry or Jody,
      >
      >I would appreciate such a clip if it wouldn't be too much trouble!
      >
      >No rush!

      The list users are asked not to post clips to the NoteTab Basic list so I
      am sending this cc: to you and to the clips list. If you want more help on
      clips you should join the NoteTab Clips List by sending an empty post to:

      ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...

      Here is the clip. It does not change print options when it is run so you
      have to set them before you use it by going to the menu bar and selecting
      View|Printing Options and changing them to what you want and then clicking
      on the "Save" button on the dialog.

      ______[Copy below this line]_______
      H="Print Outline Topics"
      ;Larry Thomas <larryt@...>
      ;10/05/2000, 10:30:04 AM
      ^!SetClipboard ^$GetText$
      ^!Set %IDX%=^$GetDocIndex$
      ^!Toolbar Paste New
      ^!Keyboard Ctrl+P Enter
      ^!Close Discard
      ^!SetDocIndex ^%IDX%
      _____[Copy above this line]______
      | right click over the clipbook |
      | and choose "Add from Clipboard" |
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2000
        Hi Larry,

        Please note my new permanent address. Thanks: AV1611@...

        Perhaps you could make one with a wizard to print the whole outline,
        the topic, or the selection. That way the people that do not
        understand or would like to change the wording in the Outline Print
        Dialog can change it to whatever they want, plus have the third
        option of printing a selection. ;)

        >H="Print Outline Topics"

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options