Auto-replace accents

  • Eb Guenther
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2000
      Hi all,

      After a wild week (hard disk problems, complete rewiring of my
      network) I finally completed my auto-accent library, and it is
      now available in NoteTab's library depostiroy (Auto-replace):
      http://www.notetab.com/clipbooks/autoaccent.zip

      I'd appreciate some feedback from French-speaking users, as well
      as others not directly provided in the library, such as Italian,
      Portugese, etc.

      Thanks to Claes and Hugo for your help in listing accents.

      The primary purpose of the library is to generate accented
      characters automatically, using an American keyboard.

      Enjoy,

      Eb