Re: [Clip] Updated Juno clip [Eudora Filters Bypassed]

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2000
      Hi Larry H and All,

      At 01:45 PM 09/29/2000 -0500, you wrote:
      >Hi All,
      >
      >Just a quick note to let you know that I have posted my latest and
      >last update for my Juno clip library. It is for version 5.x of Juno,
      >that is currently in beta testing. I think it is mostly backward
      >compatible with Juno 4, but no guarantees.

      I appreciate that it is simpler to cc: a second or third list when you want
      to send a post to two or more lists but it bypasses my filters in Eudora
      and forces me to move the messages to the proper mailbox manually instead
      of having the filter do it for me. I surely would appreciate it if you
      could make copies of your posts and send them to the lists separately.

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...