Re: [Clip] Accented characters

  • David Ash
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 24, 2000
      Right - I've now changed my mail options to send Central European instead of
      Western. Maybe the Czech characters which I can type on my screen with the
      Cz keyboard will transmit properly this time. I'm using a New Message form
      rather than hitting the Reply button, in case the encoding is inherited from
      the downloaded list message.

      Here are the characters which I see as Czech as I type them ... the first
      five have carons (little v's)on top, the last four have acute accents:

      ěščřžýáíé

      Christine - they appear with the correct Czech accents in MS Outlook, so I
      assume they'll look OK in Exchange.

      But will they post? If the above appear as

      escrzýáíé

      then it's another failure. And since this has less and less to do with
      Clips, and maybe little to do with Christine's problem, I'll stop.

      David