[Clip] a new clip is born........

  • Jürgen Borchert
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 1999
      hi members here speaks a new Notetaber :

      Jürgen Borchert

      I cam from germany and live in a small village in east germany near by
      Magdeburg, the name is Biederitz. I'm a student of informatics on
      university in Magdeburg.

      My first clip is a converter for all old european money to euro-dollars
      and back.
      Thank you for your time, wish the best to you and say for today
      goodbye...

    • Nicole Simon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 1999
        Fine made Jürgen, but

        > Magdeburg, the name is Biederitz. I'm a student of informatics on
        > university in Magdeburg.

        First thing to learn as a student of informatics: Don't reinvent the wheel.
        There is an Euroconverter from Eric at his clipbooklibrary page under
        NTP Clipbooks
        ^!URL:http://www.notetab.com/libraries.htm

        Nevertheless: The fact that there is a solution to the problem doesn't mean
        that there might be no better solution.

        You will find Notetab beeing _very_ valuable for being an informatics
        student; programming is much less typing with notetab. If you do
        programming with c, you can take a look at my awk-librabry - many of the
        content is similar for C.

        Nicole

        --
        »So, you're searching for alien life forms? Don't you meet
        enough strange people in discussion lists like this one? ;o)«