Re: [Clip] #notetab on IRC

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21 10:13 PM
      Hi Joe,

      >I wanted to know if there is a notetab channel on IRC somewhere.
      >I'm usually on EFnet, but there's no #notetab.. Otherwise, there
      >should be a #notetab channel so quick and easy questions can be
      >answered. I'll start checking there more often to see if
      >something starts to grow.. I think it would make a lot of things
      >more easy.

      eGroups already has a chat for every group of the browser
      javascript flavor. I've asked a couple time for people to meet
      me there and nobody ever showed. Who knows, maybe it would fly
      using regular IRC, but seems to me if nobody wanted to click on a
      link to open a browser chat, you might find it hard to get folk
      to download IRC software.

      time. I don't like starting my browser up to loot at a post,
      forum, or newsgroup, let alone IRC software. Is is just one more
      thing to keep track of. You can surely give it a go though and
      see what happens.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...