[Clip] Oops - check.zip filename error

  • Steve Veltkamp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 1999
      I notice from my error logs that two people had trouble
      downloading the check.zip file. I made the classic UNIX
      mistake, and listed check.zip instead of check.ZIP. I've
      fixed it so now either works.

      For those who missed the first posting, check.zip includes a
      clip for printing checks, an MICR font, and a check
      template. Useful for taking check payments and for printing
      your own blanks.

      http://www.bizshop.com/download/check.zip

      For mutual success,
      Steve Veltkamp, Biz$hop Online
      1713 E 3rd St, Pt Angeles WA 98362
      (360)452-2418 or (800)949-8029 Fax:(603)761-1410
      On the Web at http://www.bizshop.com and http://www.learnhow.to