[Clip] Re: Check-By-Phone/Fax/Email Clip

  • Kay Roath
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 1999
      06/01/1999 4:18 AM Steve Veltkamp wrote

      > I've written a clip that will print checks on Versacheck

      What a great idea! I bought a program to do that but it was
      on an external on a different computer & haven't had time or
      room to reinstall. Have one of the grandsons here now so
      won't have time this week but will grab it & give it a
      workout soon. I just love saving hard drive space :) With
      programming languages installed, it's a major consideration!

      --- Grandma Kay ---
      http://notetab.kay.net