Re: How Do I FocusApp to the Win Desktop?

  • cjbubeck@connext.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2000
      Hi Larry,
      I was trying to write a Clip which would clear the Documents
      listing on the W98SE Start menu. This is done normally by clicking
      Start, Settings, Tasks & Start Menu, the Start Menu Programs tab, and
      Clear in the Documents Menu section.
      But I agree, it doesn't seem feasible, nor worth any more effort.
      Actually, it is really quite quick and easy to clear the data with a
      few mouse-clicks. It's just my inclination to try to "Clipize"
      EVERYTHING.
      Thanks for taking the time to lend a hand.
      Cheers,
      Charles B.