Re: [Clip] trying to remove some spaces at the end of a line

    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 7, 2000
      Hi Don

      >One other thing about kclip I found annoying, is when searching
      >for a term (using the locate function) it will search in a big
      >loop starting over at the beginning without announcing it is back
      >to the start. Is there any way to adjust that so it will stop at
      >the bottom and ask before restarting? It is a very nice
      >interface otherwise.

      You will need to write Grandma Kay about that. If the eMail
      address is not current in her Help program you should be able to
      get it at her site. I don't know if she is reading the list at
      this time. I sure do miss her input though!!!

      Introduction to Clip Programming
      Try: mailto:kayr@... and http://sure2.com/notetab.shtml

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options