Re: [Clip] Incorporating one file into another

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2000
      Hi Ed,

      >^!Replace (<!-- Start003 -->\a*<!-- End003 -->) (replacement) RIS
      >
      >In other cases - main body text - the material arrives in another
      >text file. What I want to do is take that text file and insert it
      >to replace whatever is currently between the markers, converting
      >it to HTML as we go.

      If you can have them tag the text file for you with the <!--
      Start...--> and <!--End --> then you can search for those in the
      text file setting the data in between them into a variable for
      each one found. Do something like ^!Document Next to go to the
      file you want to edit which you would put on the right side of
      the source and then do the S&Rs using the variables for the
      Replace side. nite...

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...