Re: [Clip] trying to remove some spaces at the end of a line

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2000
      Hi Don,

      >I am using "x" instead of spaces at the end of the line because I
      >can see them working. On the first loop, it removes the x at the
      >end, and on the next it doesn't, even though I can see it
      >selected...
      >
      >^!INFO "got to space"
      >^!Replace "x" >> "" H

      Use the "T" option:

      ^!Replace "x" >> "" HT

      I don't understand your Clip totally because you abort out of it if
      no space (x) is found leaving the rest of the lines undone. See if
      you can use part or all of the following. It assumes you want to do
      the whole document and that there is a final return after the last
      line of text.

      H=Maybe?
      ^!Jump 1
      ^!Set %n%=1