Re: [Clip] Clip bar library versus the current library [2]

  • Eb Guenther
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 4, 2000
      Hi Jody, and Larry,

      My clip may not have run properly because of a long line split.
      There should only be a SINGLE LINE betweeen each pair of
      ";--- comment" lines

      When push comes to shove, I like small compact code. So I've
      reverted to a single wizard to pick libraries for the button bar,
      and defaulting to the previous library, which may or may not be
      hidden.

      If you are still interested in seeing what the clip does in the
      remaining 17 lines of code, make sure you are not splitting long
      lines and delete the 11 (eleven) lines at the end of the clip
      between (but not including):

      ^!If ^%ix%<^%NewOnList0% loop

      and

      ^!Refresh
      ;--- END OF CLIP

      The long discussion was informative on several fronts, but I'm
      going to have to move on.

      Thanks for all your suggestions.

      Cheers,

      Eb