Quotes, did I hear you say quotes?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2000
      Hi Alan, Wayne, and Eric,

      >H="test"
      >^!Set %fil%=c:\exmpl\mystuf\^$GetClipboard$.plx ^!Info ^%fil%
      >
      >Is this one of them spots where I get in trouble if there happens
      >to be any spaces?

      If you are taking it from the Clipboard and using it in Windows
      Run or the like, I would go with the spaces. Quotes, did I hear
      you say quotes? Don't ask. ;)

      ^!Set %fil%=""c:\exmpl\mystuf\^$GetClipboard$.plx""
      ^!SetClipboard """^%fil%"""
      ^!StatusShow Path on Clipboard ;) ^%fil%
      ^!Delay 10
      ; ^!Info ^%fil%

      Maybe Wayne will explain it in his upcoming Cross Reference 4.83 ;)

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips