Re: [Clip] ^!SelectLine [BUT NOT ^P AT THE END OF LINE]

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2000
      Hi Piotr

      >I use the following one-liner to launch the file or folder that sits on
      >the current line
      >
      >^!Shell ^$FileToUrl(^$GetLine(^$GetRow$)$)$
      >
      >So maybe ^$GetLine(^$GetRow$) would also work, as it works for me.
      >Actually it is one command embedded in another.

      The following is all you need. You don't need to give it the current
      row number. That is what ^$GetLine$ does by itself. The extra is to
      specify a line before or after the current line.

      ^$FileToUrl(^$GetLine$)$

      ^$FileToUrl("FileName")$
      Converts a Windows file name to a URL file name. Example:
      ^$FileToUrl("c:\program files\index.htm")$ -> file:///c|/program%20files/index.htm

      ^$GetLine$ by itself would not necessarily give you a correct URL.
      It simply returns the data on the line.

      Larry pointed out what he was looking for though.

      nite...

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...