[Clip] Re: knock, knock

  • Wayne VanWeerthuizen
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 1999
      Piotr Bienkowski <syntax@...> wrote:

      >Where is everyone? I've been reading this group since March,
      >already learned some clip programming (Thanks Wayne for the
      >outline reference!). I hope to be able to contribute soon.

      You are welcome. I use NoteTab constantly at work. But I am
      now so busy lately that I don't have much time to update my
      current clipbooks or write new ones.

      If I work on any of my clipbooks, it will only be because
      someone emailed me to request I fix a bug or add an easy to
      add improvement. If you use any of my clipbooks, and want
      to see something fixed or improved - you need to tell me
      about it. Then I'll try harder to find the time.