[Clip] Re: ^!CopyFile ^?{(T=O;S=M)...}

    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 1999
      Hi All,

      The example Eric has in SampleCode.clb to open multiple files
      with the array works fine for ^!CopyFile. I'd still like to
      know if it is possible doing like my original post which
      follows the array. See Eric's clip for the comments.

      ^!SetArray %Files%=^?[(T=O;S=M;F="Text Files (*.txt;*.ini)|*.txt;*.ini")You can select several files]
      ^!Set %Count%=^%Files0%
      ^!Set %Index%=0

      :StartLoop
      ^!Inc %Index%
      ^!If ^%Index% > ^%Count% End
      ^!CopyFile "^%Files^%Index%%" "A:\"
      ^!Goto StartLoop

      >Does anybody know what the correct format to copy mulitiple
      >files is.

      ^!Set %Files%=^?{(T=O;S=M)Select files to copy=^$GetAppPath$}
      ^!Info CopyFile "^%Files%" "A:\"
      ^!CopyFile "^%Files%" "A:\"

      Bye for now,
      Jody Adair