[Clip] Express Mail

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 1999
      Hi Clippers,

      It's been so quite I thought maybe you might need some help
      posting. :) The header lines are long.

      H=Clips Express Ships via MAPI to the Clips List - put subject on first line. Start body on third.

      ^!Jump 1
      ^!Select Eol
      ^!Set %Subject%=^$GetSelection$

      ^!InsertText Hi Clippers,^p
      ; Dorothy: "What would you do with a brain if you had one?"
      ;^!Sound ^$GetSoundPath$brain.wav

      ^!eMail "NoteTab Clips" <Ntb-Clips@...>;^%Subject%;+

      ; Queues in Eudora, adjust delay...
      ; ^!Delay 10
      ; ^!Keyboard Ctrl+E

      H=Basic Express Ships via MAPI to Basic List - put subject on first line. Start body on third.

      ^!Jump 1
      ^!Select Eol
      ^!Set %Subject%=^$GetSelection$

      ^!InsertText Hello NoteTabbers,^p
      ; Curly: "I'm trying to think, but nothing happens!"
      ;^!Sound ^$GetSoundPath$Think.wav

      ^!Select All
      ^$StrFormat("^$GetSelection$";0;68;False)$

      ^!eMail "NoteTab Basic" <NoteTab@...>;^%Subject%;+

      ; Add &nnn, Ctrl+T, Ctrl+M, Ctrl+W if desired (See File menu.)
      ; Please do not use Ctrl+H on the lists. :)
      ; Queues in Eudora, adjust delay...
      ; ^!Delay 10
      ; ^!Keyboard Ctrl+E

      Happy NoteTabbin',