[Clip] Marking posts "read" on the website

    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 1999
      Hi Roger and All,

      > I've been trying reading the mailing list on the website, and
      > I wonder if there is a hidden "mark as read" function somewhere?
      http://www.egroups.com/list/ntb-clips/?start=434

      Some 250 clicks later all the auto-responder posts are deleted
      from the web - 4 clicks and four pages to delete one.

      Hopefully, the pages will be reformatted. At the present you
      will hit a number of pages that says Temporarily unavailable.
      Just keep browsing through them till you get to the ones that
      have something there. At first there will only be 1-4 posts,
      but will get to the full page of them eventually.

      Sp├Ąter,
      Jody Adair

      I can only please one person a day.
      Today is obviously not your day.