[Clip] Re: Marking selected text with opening and closing par tag

  • ptrewern@vic.bigpond.net.au
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 1999
      > Hey Paul,

      > Try this:
      >
      > H="Mark selected text"
      > ; for Paul 050699/rayfitz
      > ^!Set %Start%=^$GetRow$:^$GetCol$
      > ^!Jump SELECT_END
      > ^!InsertText </p>
      > ^!SelectTo ^%Start%
      > ^!Replace "^p^p" >> "</p>^p^p<p>" HA
      > ^!SetCursor ^%Start%
      > ^!InsertText <p>
      >
      > >Thanks and hooroo
      >
      > "Hooroo"?
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Ray

      Thanks once more to the NoteTabber community for another amazing fix for a problem, or even two.

      To explain hooroo.

      Using the problem you've solved for me, if <p> opens a paragraph, G'day opens a conversation. If </p> closes a par, hooroo closes the conversation.

      Hooroo is an informal goodbye, Cya, in Australian slang.

      Thanks again for your assistance, Paul.

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/ntb-clips