[Clip] Re: Marking selected text with opening and closing par tags

  • Kay Roath
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 1999
      5/7/1999 8:01 AM Raymond Fitzgerald wrote

      > I like Kay's a lot better!

      I was comfortable with StrReplace as an option in Paul's
      case since he's working with data that's going on the web.
      I forgot to mention for new people on the list that it can't
      be used with text that contains clip code. Having several
      ways of doing things is a definate advantage & whether one
      is better than another really depends on what you happen to
      be doing at the moment :) It's also interesting to see how
      many ways things can be done in NoteTab. It becomes
      addictive. I'm often reminding myself of all the other
      things I really should be doing while fixing & testing a
      clip for the list but it's such fun!

      --- Grandma Kay ---
      http://notetab.kay.net

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/ntb-clips